Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

From Jerry W Parker, DVM

Lindsey,

I am another of your Mom's classmates. Mike forwarded your email to him on to many of us. I looked and finally found a little about your Mom's passing a couple of days ago, but your letter gave me the info I was looking for. She seemed in such good health when I saw her a couple of years ago that I was shocked to hear of her death.

Cristy was one of the most popular people in our class because of her terrific sense of humor and her toughness in handling any situation she was confronted with. You truly had a great role model to emulate as you grew up. I know I don't have to tell you that, but I want you to know that I know it.

My sincere condolences for your (and our) loss.
Jerry W Parker, DVM

No comments:

Post a Comment