Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I've been thinking about you a lot lately...I miss you dearly...I say goodnight to you every night; I hope you hear me....Sometimes I have dreams that we're together again and it's the best feeling ever.
I wish you could see the boys... they're changing and growing and learning everyday.  It's milestones like Cody starting kindergarten, Trevor getting ready to turn 3 and Justin getting ready to turn 1 that I wish you could be here for.
I miss the feeling of knowing that my mom will always be there for me...I miss the feeling of comfort and the feeling of home...It's just not the same without you...I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment