Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cody cried for the first time today. He just kept saying over and over that he wanted his Mimi back.

3 comments:

  1. I will always remember her smile. She always seemed so happy no matter what was happening in her life. She was very proud of here family, fiends and her beloved pets. We will miss her in Campanillas del Sol. Steve Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always remember her saying to me "Tim your one beat behind and I'll say I have Parkinson I could be 10 beats ahead" My prayers are with you all and especially CODY, I want my Mom back too !! Tim Nikolaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bell can not be played without thinking of Cristy!! But I will try! I would like to let our ringers know that I am willing to take over as a volunteer to direct and continue to ring in her memory at SOV next year with the groups blessing. We have to continue, especially now! She would want that! The bells can not sit silently in their cases! Leslie

    ReplyDelete