Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Update

I just want to say Thank You to everyone for all of your kind words and wonderful stories of my mom. It is because of your stories and memories that my mom will still be a huge inspiration to her grand kids years from now. Keep them comin'!

I found some great pictures of my mom while I was going through some of her things today. I will be scanning pictures like crazy the next couple of days to get the slide show up and running on here.

I also know that I have a lot of people concerned with how I am doing. Honestly and surprisingly enough, I can tell you I'm doing ok. I do have 2 theories about why this is though.
Theory 1: I saw and talked to my mom on Saturday. Even though I was saying good bye, I was really comforted by her. Do I understand that was the last time I will ever see her? Yes. Has it truly sunk in yet? Definitely not! Will it ever? Who knows.
Theory 2: Call me crazy, but I know she is here with me. Some things just can't be explained.

Now that I read those theories back to myself, both sound a little on the crazy side. HHMMM...

2 comments:

  1. i believe both theories are correct. i love you lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother was a great lady. She was an inspiration to everyone. She will be greatly missed by the Festival choir as well as the bells. I was always able to go to her for advise on any of our dogs. Your mom had a beautiful voice. My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your family during this difficult time.
    Nancy Wirtanen

    ReplyDelete