Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pastor Gayle Bintliff

Lindsey, I just want to let you know how very sorry I am to learn about your mom's death. Of course I enjoyed her easy sense of humor, her great musical talents, and her quiet ways. I am just saddened at the thought of her untimely death, but I also share with you our sure and certain hope of the resurrection, and I know that she has died with Christ and will be raised with Christ--and that is finally what matters most. I know how proud she always was of you as her daughter. One of the fun times I recall is when the bell choir was performing at a Nativity evening, some of us deicded to play a little joke on Christy--when she stood up to direct, there I was, holding a bell--and believe me, I had no business whatsoever anywhere near the bell choir!!!! She cracked up and we all had a good laugh. Please accept my deepest sympathy and prayers for your comfort and strength. This is a difficult loss of you and the people of Shepherd of the Valley, and there have been too many of those lately.

In peace,
Pastor Gayle Bintliff

1 comment:

  1. Lois and Mark FrancisApril 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM

    Linsey,
    You are in my thoughts often these days. I am so saddened by your mom's to early death. We have so many memories of you and her together for musicals and all the fun times when you all were teen agers! I will miss her smile, her laugh, her talents and her easy way. She was a great woman and a great veterinarian for our dog for many years. God Bless her memory and you and your family as you grieve. God will give you strength to live with memories.

    ReplyDelete