Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Monday, April 6, 2009

From Amy Appleton

Lindsey, I was so sad to hear about your mother's passing! Your mom was an amazing woman! I don't think I even have a memory of my childhood at SOV that didn't include you or your mom! I LOVED hearing her sing! She had the most beautiful voice! I remember when we were doing the Sound of Music and when she would sing... I would secretly wish I had even an ounce of the voice and talent she had! I actually even joined her bell choir for all of a month or so and she was sooo patient with me even when I was messing around or just had no clue as to what I was doing...She took the best care of all of our beloved pets...she is to this day the only vet that my little Talula didnt growl at or try to bite! She had this peace about her. She was so gentle and loving and just one of the nicest people I have ever had the honor of knowing! She will be so missed! Lindsey, you and your family have so many people who loved your mom so much..... and I know that they will be there to surround you with so much love, support and precious memories to help you through this time! If you need anything please let me know!
With much love- Amy Rudel Appleton

No comments:

Post a Comment