Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Thursday, April 23, 2009

From Heather Ballard

Dear Lindsey,
This is so hard to write! When I think of your mom not being here with us the tears start to flow. I worked with her at Alta Vista a couple of years ago; I just wanted to say that your mother was such a special person! I have never met such a kind, easygoing, always pleasant, helpful, warm, person! She was such an inspiration! She spoke about you and your son all of the time, you could see the love pouring out of her! What a great woman, veterinarian, and mother. I am so sorry that she is gone. Your post about lying on the trampoline with your son was sweet and absolutely true. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that she will always be with you and your family! Warmest regards,
Heather Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment