Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

From Tom & Gail

Lindsey,
Your Mom and yourself were our neighbors when Tom and I first became a couple. In 1988 we moved in across the street. Your Mom came over and welcomed us graciously. You came over often dancing and twirling smiling all the way. You were so cute. Now, you have become such a beautiful women. She was very proud of you and your wonderful family. After a year Tom and I decided on getting a dog. We bought a SharPei puppy, named Yogi that gave us quite a scare one time. We had been outside working on the lawn when another dog came along and bit Yogi. We were so scared. I ran him over to Cristy and she took all the worry away. She treated him and kept an eye on him all the way through his healing. She loved animals. At church we had the privilege of working with Cristy on different things. She always was patient, calm, and interjecting a laugh whenever she could. What a sweet lady. I also got the opportunity to hear all about your grandmother, her mom. I did a lot of the history for the 50th Celebration. She told me about the Preschool beginnings and what she had experienced throughout her lifetime. She gave me so much information. She loved SOV. Lindsey, we am sorry for your loss. A mother is a precious gift to lose. We too, will miss her greatly.
If there is anything that we can do to help, please let us know.
God Bless.
Tom, Gail, Taylor, Laura, Connor, Houser, Lilly and Dusty . YEP!( 3 children, 3 dogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment