Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

From Nancy Wirtanen

Your mother was a great lady. She was an inspiration to everyone. She will be greatly missed by the Festival choir as well as the bells. I was always able to go to her for advise on any of our dogs. Your mom had a beautiful voice. My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your family during this difficult time.
Nancy Wirtanen

No comments:

Post a Comment