Purpose:

I would love for my Mom's friends and family to contribute some of their stories or memories of my mom. I want to eventually turn this blog into a book for her grandkids, so they too will have something to remember her by. If you have something you would like to share, please email it to me at tieman03@gmail.com and I will add it to her stories page. My family and I appreciate everyones support, prayers, and love during this very difficult time.

I would just like to let everyone know that this blog will be here forever. If you think of a story or memory of my mom a year from now, or even two or three, please feel free to share.

Mom's Slideshow

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

From Linda Trimble

To Lindsey & Family -
My deepest sympathy on the loss of your Mom.
I enjoyed reading the blogs and seeing the pictures of your Mom. I'm especially glad that you included the one from April 1987, as that was the time period that I knew your Mom. I worked with her at Cortez Animal Hospital. I clearly remember you, as in that picture, when your Mom would bring you into work at times. Looking at that picture makes it seem like just yesterday.
She truly loved you and I know you both had a special relationship, especially since it was just the two of you.
Your Mother was a special person. She was always happy with a smile on her face. She was a kind hearted person with a beautiful soul.
I was very touched when I read what you told Cody and I know that it is certainly true. Your Mom will always be around you and him. So don't think yourself crazy for "feeling" her. I am sure that on every special occasion and anytime you are feeling low - she will be there with you in spirit.
I'm so sorry that I won't be able to attend her "Celebration of Life" service. I know it will be a beautiful service and a wonderful tribute to her. You did a wonderful job on this blog site for her, I really enjoyed looking thru it. Heaven received a very "special" angel the day your Mom arrived. May God be with you and give you strength.
Linda Trimble

No comments:

Post a Comment